- Install Squeezer’s command line tool globally on your machine using npm:
npm install squeezer-cli -g
- Create a new project using the squeezer-2way-payment template:
sqz create --project my-first-project --template https://github.com/SqueezerIO/squeezer-2way-payment
- Switch to the project’s directory:
- Initialize the local directory as a Git repository:
- Add the files in your new local repository. This stages them for the first commit:
git add .
- Open up GitHub in a browser, navigate to the repositories page, and click on the
Newbutton, and enter the name of your project that you’ve created locally, in our case it will be my-first-project, then create the new repository.
- In Terminal, add the URL for the remote repository where your local repository will be pushed: git remote add origin remote repository URL
- Commit the files that you’ve staged in your local repository:
git commit -m "First commit"
- Push the master branch to GitHub:
git push -u origin master
- Open up a new browser window and navigate to https://platform.squeezer.io, then login to the platform.
- Click on the import project button and import the project you’ve created from GitHub.
- In the first step of the import process, you have to select the repository from your list.
- In the second step of the import, you have to choose the provider and the stage name, dev or prod.
- After importing the project, the deployment will start automatically.
- When the deploy will be finished, we can check the logs by clicking on it.
- Scroll all the way down in the log window and copy the Swagger URL, then paste in a browser window.
ChainKit - Agnostic blockchain integration
The main usage of the ChainKit is to unify top blockchains interfaces into a single normalized API interface , therefore you can build blockchain apps easily without digging into all blockchain infrastructures.